After high school was over, and I started losing contact with friend after friend, I became more antisocial. I gained a lot of weight too, which obviously didn't help that, and in turn became more self conscious. I noticed more and more how people may see me. The thought of getting dirty looks for being overweight makes me want to cry, but thats what I'm faced with. As of right now, my biggest fear is ending up looking like my sister, and I see myself looking more and more like her everyday. Theres something else on my mind too. School. I remember, at Marlene's welcome home party, I announced to everyone there that I was going back to college, at the time I was soo ready to go back and start over, but as the days went on I got more and more terrified. This fear of failing is petrifying! I have no confidence in myself to go back I mean what would I take? do I even have a remote chance of transferring to a university? What will I major in? I have no motivation and tons of questions.
I just WISH all these insecure thoughts would just fucking GO WAY!! uughg....

No comments:
Post a Comment